Mining Equipment Fabrication in Australia
We specialize in mining equipment fabrication, including steel, in our Tomago and Mackay workshops, servicing the Bowen Basin and Hunter Valley mining regions.
You know your workmanship is high quality when a competitor doesn’t believe that a refurbished drag socket is eight years old, insisting “They’re brand new, there is no welding on them, nothing repaired looks that good.”
BY THE NUMBERS
Years manufacturing mining equipment
Razer stone dusters manufactured
SKUs made or repaired
Our Fabrication Services
We know mining equipment fabrication and repair; it’s our pride and passion. Get your equipment back to work, quickly and more productive than before. Some of the heavy fabrication and repair work we do includes:
- Dragline rigging repair: we bring rigging back to OEM spec
- Dragline bucket refurbishment
- Conveyor solutions
- Stone duster fabrication
- Rubber-backed wear liners to dampen sound and vibration
- Custom safety solutions including transport frames and stairs for working at heights
Complete Fabrication and Repair Solution
Whether you need a simple weld repair or complete construction of precision-engineered dragline buckets, we can help. We offer a wide range of mining fabrication services for both fixed plant and mobile equipment. We’re so confident in our fabrication, we offer a 12-month warranty.
You know you’re in safe hands. Our accreditations include:
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health & Safety Management)
- AS/NZS ISO14001:2015 (Environment Management System)
- AS/NZS ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
Dragline Rigging and Bucket Repairs
We repair and refurbish all elements of dragline rigging. Unlike other shops who only repair down to the most recent coat of paint, we bring components back to their original condition. We have specialist experience with dragline dump block assembly, maintenance, and overhauls as well as spreader bar refurbishment. We also have a range of bucket replacement parts.
We manufacture a range of high-quality conveyor system components in a range of materials to suit your application including FRAS for underground mining.
- Rubber pulley lagging
- Hot cast pulley lagging
- Custom polyurethane products
- Belt scraper parts
- Conveyor belt tracking solutions
- Tungsten Carbide Overlay (TCO) welding for increased wear life
- Stainless steel fabrication, both MIG and TIG welding
- Plasma transfer arc welding
- Line boring
- Induction brazing
- Stud welding
- NC milling for computer operated machining
- Precision machining up to 1.5m diameter
- Hydraulic repairs and fit outs
- Two 5-tonne overhead cranes
- Painting booth for abrasive blasting and painting
Our door is always open
Get in touch to start the conversation
We thrive on building collaborative partnerships with the world’s best miners.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
Fill out the form to get the ball rolling.
Explore Related Solutions
Hurricane Dragline Buckets
Maximize payload cycles with dragline buckets engineered to fill and empty faster.Discover more →
Reduce unscheduled downtime and maximize payload potential with our wide range of dragline chain and rigging.Discover more →