CR is on a mission to revolutionize mining. We engineer advanced solutions to unlock productivity, enhance safety, and reduce maintenance requirements.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Flexible. Friendly. High Growth.
Those are just a few of the ways our team describes working here. We know that our success comes from a strong, collaborative, and inspired team, so our goal is to create an environment where you can thrive.
We believe in radical flexibility, limitless growth, and community impact.
What Drives Us
We are committed to the prevention of injuries and incidents. We hold ourselves to the highest social standards.
We place exceptional customer experience at the center of everything we do.
We are honest, transparent, and ethical in all actions, from big to small.
We are proactive and take full responsibility for our decisions, behaviors, and actions.
We work as one team across all functions and locations. We encourage diversity and inclusivity.
We value all people equally and aim to build relationships of trust with our diverse stakeholders.
We relentlessly pursue excellence and take pride in all that we do. High-quality decision-making, products, and services are the foundation of our work.
Employee Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work – hybrid in-person and remote work; flex your schedule
- Additional leave – buy extra annual leave
- Home office setup – company-issued IT packs to work remotely in comfort
- Birthdays off – celebrate your birthday with an extra day off
- Flex public holidays – move a public holiday to a day that suits you better
- Friendly and inclusive culture – accessible leadership team
- Paid parental leave – 12 weeks for primary caregivers, including for adoption, 2 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Employee referral bonus scheme – get $1,000 if your referral is hired
- Wellbeing initiatives – global employee assistance program, vouchers for flu shots, health & wellbeing program
- Team activities – from team lunches to fitness challenges and trivia
- Unplug – office-wide holiday shutdowns
- Professional development – unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, Korn Ferry Advance, & $5k/year for study assistance, and study leave options
- Future leaders – leadership development program
- Global focus – opportunities for international travel and secondments
- Recognition & rewards – get recognized for great work, including benefits with Perk Box
- Volunteering – paid time off to join in organized volunteer days
- Giving back – nominate your charity or community cause for corporate support
- Ethical supply chain – we take our responsibility to source materials and manufacturing seriously
- Net Zero – we’re targeting Net Zero carbon emissions by 2025
Additionally, for US-Based Employees
- Health insurance for US team members including vision, dental, and disability insurance
- 401(k) – with 4% company match
- 20 days paid leave
Our team is over 400 strong, with offices based around Australia, China, the US, and Chile.
Our global team is made up of a diverse group of teammates from different backgrounds and professional experiences. We welcome new graduates through to senior-level employees.
For many corporate roles, you don’t need a mining background. Not sure if you have the right experience? Reach out to our HR team!
- Product Management
- Analysis and Improvement
Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- HSEQ Success
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Customer Support and Success
- Field Technicians
Meet Some of Our Friendly Faces
Brendan started with CR as a design engineer in 2014, before being tapped to bring his talents to different business units, first to run the national technical field services team, then product management, before back to engineering and his current role.
Group Quality Lead
As the Group Quality Lead, her mission is to ensure we’re living our values of exceptional customer experience and excellence.
As a project engineer, she focuses on solving complex problems and designing innovative productivity solutions with our range of GET and lips.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our culture of diversity and inclusion fuels innovation and performance. We’re building a diverse team that reflects our global reach and the communities we impact, while fostering a culture of trust and mutual respect.
Some of the initiatives we’re taking to get there:
- Welcoming young graduates into our program with rotations through key business areas
- Reviewing compensation annually for gender pay gap inequities
- Supporting parents with flexible work options and paid parental leave
- Championing women through a program of workshops and forums
- All leaders complete unconscious bias training
- Ensuring that our language is unbiased and welcoming to all
In Their Own Words
“CR has always provided me with amazing mentors who have opened opportunities for me that I never thought was possible. I have been encouraged to continue my career in a variety of different channels of the business, which has given me great experience and exposure. There is a nice sense of community and collaboration within CR.”
“I like working at CR because the work is interesting and challenging, and everyone across the globe is willing to help others out. I have had the opportunity to make changes in the way things are done to create greater efficiency. Not only do I get to work with a great team, but it also allows me to utilize and stretch my operational skills.”
“Since joining CR, I’ve got more exposure to mining operations and marvel at the efficiency that goes into moving dirt to provide commodities used in so many things all around the world. Being part of improving that efficiency and shaping the future of mining is really rewarding.”
“CR has an open-door policy which means you can talk to anyone and discuss anything which is great. Everyone is nice, it’s like a family here. Processes are good, and the opportunity to expand yourself is always available. I’ve been able to travel across the globe with CR and look forward to the future opportunities working with a global agile business.”
“I am thrilled to be a part of a company where I can see lots of opportunity and growth within and it’s a really great time to be a part of the company. Everyone at CR is respectful, genuine, and helpful and I feel this is from the company knowing who they are and hiring great people. I have really enjoyed working for a company who stands behind their values and really promotes flexibility and diversity.”
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to make our recruitment process as straightforward and enjoyable for candidates as possible. Here’s what to expect when you apply for a position at CR. If you have any questions about the process, our friendly HR team would love to chat.
Our HR team will call you for a quick phone screen.
You’ll have an interview with the hiring manager and any additional stakeholders.
For some roles, we may ask to see sample work or other assessments.
In your second interview, you may meet with additional team members as well as someone from our HR team.
Medical & Background Check
We’ll conduct relevant reference and medical checks.
We’re so glad to have you with us!